Well, it took a while (way too long, in fact), but the first beta of GLFW version 2.6 has been released. The upside is that despite being a beta, is stable enough to be a recommended upgrade for all users. It’s not finished, it’s not perfect, but it’s good.
Some of the highlights in version 2.6 are:
- Support for fullscreen antialiasing
- Support for non-resizable windows
- An expanded and improved image and texturing API
- Shared library, Universal binary and MinGW cross compiling build targets
- Installation build targets for Mac OS X and other Unix-like systems
- Much improved support for fullscreen windows on X11
Also note that this release obsoletes the AmigaOS and DOS platforms, due to non-existent community and maintainer interest.